Friday, November 28, 2014

I just bought my first restaurant!

muslimjagat.shiv@blogger.com

HEY!


We're all up and running! Took a little while with the digging and then moving that fibreglass mould in… but it sure was worth it.

I also sprang for a salt water pump and I've got heaters for it as well.

Pretty sweet rig, don't you think?

Anyway, Samantha and I are having a little shindig this weekend so you guys can stay over if you like.

This software was really a godsend - $34,000 in one month!

....Check it out...


I want to put in a home theatre next.

See you this weekend!

To you success,

Matt.










































































 You are currently subscribed to fx-highend as muslimjagat.shiv@blogger.com
Safely unsubscribe from fx-highend at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment